Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kristina.....or Tanner as I will forever call her.

I have known this lady almost as long as my nine year old daughter has lived.

She was introduced to me as Tanner, I later found out it wasn't in fact her first name. ~smile~

We became immediate friends. 

We have been through many ups and downs with each other.

We have babysat each others children.

Have gone months without talking for no particular reason except for the fact we had very busy lives.

But no matter how long its been since we have talked we can pick up where we left off like it was just yesterday

We had a lot of fun on this headshots and more session. (Even with three kids in tow~wink~)

So with out further ado my gorgeous friend "Tanner"!




img 6_edited-1
img 2_edited-1
img 10_edited-1
img 24_edited-1
img 14_edited-1
img 18_edited-1
img 26_edited-1
img 13_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. AWwww, her pic's are so cute!
    btw -Your not the only one who didn't realize that her name is actually Kristina! lol

    ReplyDelete